200+ complex AML cases
per analyst, per month*
*Supercharged results only possible with Source by First AML
Complex entities, not so complex.
Focus your scrutiny where it matters most. Streamline your KYB workflow effortlessly with Source by First AML, by obtaining shareholder data instantly and pulling corporate registry information with a single click.
- Identify and prioritise high-risk entities by analysing KYB information.
- Visualise entity relationships clearly, even across jurisdictions.
- Spot obscure ownership trails at-a-glance.
- Easily trace ownership structures from the company you engage with to its ultimate beneficial owner.
- Direct connections to global corporate registries, ensuring accurate and up-to-date understanding.
Always know the right actions to take, no matter how complex the entity or what jurisdiction it's in.
- Intelligent recommendations suggest next steps based on risk, jurisdiction and other key factors.
- Holistic visibility across the related case, entity and individuals.
- One central source of truth, tracking CDD data, requirements, and progress.
- Automated reminders and actions simplify fulfilling CDD requirements.
- Comprehensive audit trails capture a record of requirements, actions, and approvals evidence.
Automation, workflow and orchestration
You won't find these anywhere else.
- Trigger communications via email and SMS, set at your cadence, to automatically remind clients to complete their IDV.
- If any fail, automatic requests for additional documentation go out for capture via secure web form.
- In-built logic suggests tailored next steps for each verification if required.
- A complete audit trail saves a comprehensive record of communications, documents, actions and approvals. View all CDD data, requirements, actions, and progress, and identify outstanding needs and bottlenecks quickly.
Risk assessments and scoring
Define your own risk assessments directly in Source, supporting a seamless onboarding process and directly linking individuals to risk, identity and associated entities where relevant.
Direct or embedded IDV
In your onboarding flow or separate. You choose how your clients complete their IDV.
Ongoing monitoring for entities
Daily background monitoring automates screening against more than 1,100 real-time PEPs and Sanctions lists across the globe. Automated alerts and reminders support management by exception.
Security and privacy
Compliance and auditing
First AML is audited every twelve months by the British Standards Institute as part of our ISO27001:2013 certification requirements. First AML complies with relevant privacy legislation within the United Kingdom, New Zealand, Australian, and European countries (GDPR).
All data transmitted and stored via the First AML platform is encrypted both in transit and at rest using the industry standard AES-256 encryption algorithm to encrypt data.