1. Who We Are and How to Contact Us
The First AML platform (“Platform”), accessible via www.firstaml.com, www.firstaml.co.uk, www.firstaml.com.au, www.firstaml.com.sg, and www.firstaml.co.nz, are sites operated by First AML Limited and its below stated subsidiaries (“First AML“).
2. Binding Terms
3. Use of the Platform
Users may only access the Platform if the Customer has entered into First AML’s Terms of Engagement (“General Terms“) and must only use the Platform strictly in accordance with these Terms. These Terms form part of, and are incorporated into, the General Terms.
The Customer and its Users are responsible for all activity that occurs through their use of the Platform and the use of any other Users they have authorised. First AML will not be liable to the Customer or its Users for any content, representations, statements, services, products or other information or data posted into the Platform by any person.
5. Content Uploaded
First AML reserves the right to remove any content posted into the Platform that it considers (in its sole discretion) to be non-compliant with these Terms, offensive, objectionable or otherwise unlawful.
6. User Information
Upon registering with First AML to use the Platform, all Users agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about themselves as prompted by the Platform (as applicable) (“User Information“); and
- promptly notify First AML of any changes to their User Information in order to ensure that it remains true, accurate, current and complete.
7. No Illegal or Unauthorised Use
The Platform must not be used for any illegal or unauthorised purpose, and Users must not post any information or data that is in breach of any confidentiality obligation, copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property, proprietary or legal rights of any person or entity.
Users must use all reasonable endeavours to prevent unauthorised access to, or use of, the Services and, in the event of any such unauthorised access or use, whether suspected or confirmed, promptly notify First AML at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. No Malicious Use
Users must not:
- introduce malicious or potentially harmful programs or material into the Platform, including any viruses or malware;
- gain, permit or facilitate unauthorised access to the Platform or any related system, server, database or data;
- access the Platform other than by standard means approved by First AML;
- carry out, or attempt to carry out, security breaches, circumventions, disruptions of a network, or any other harmful or disruptive activity;
- transmit, publish or communicate material that is defamatory, offensive, abusive, indecent, menacing or unwanted;
- use the Platform in breach of any person’s privacy;
- attempt to copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, de-compile, reverse engineer, dissemble, frame, mirror, republish, download, display, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of the Services or Platform in any form or by any means;
- access all or any part of the Services in order to build a product or service which competes with the Services;
- use the Services to provide services to third parties; or
- use the Platform in any way that damages, interferes with or interrupts the supply of the Platform.
9. Use on behalf of Another Person or Entity
Any User that accesses the Platform on behalf of another person or entity confirms that they are fully authorised to do so and agrees to these Terms on that person or entity’s behalf.
10. Intellectual Property and Other Rights
The Customer and its Users agree that First AML is the owner or licensee of all of the intellectual property rights existing in the Platform. Users must not use the Platform or any content on the Platform in any way that breaches or infringes any person’s rights (including intellectual property rights) or causes First AML to breach or infringe any person’s rights, whether directly or indirectly.
The Customer and its Users indemnify, and will keep indemnified, First AML against all forms of liability, actions, proceedings, demands, costs, charges and expenses which First AML may incur, be subject to, or suffer as a result of a User’s interference with any person’s privacy, or breach of any intellectual property rights or other law.
12. Information Only
The content on the Platform is provided as information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which the Customer or its Users should rely. Although First AML makes reasonable efforts to ensure accuracy, it makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Platform is accurate, complete or up to date.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, any links on the Platform to other websites or apps do not constitute an endorsement, approval, or recommendation of those sites, their operators, or their products or services.
The Services are provided to the Customer on an “as is” basis. Subject to any matter in respect of which it is unlawful to exclude liability under applicable law, First AML will not be liable to the Customer or its Users for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with the:
- use of, or inability to use, the Platform; or
- use of, or reliance on, any content displayed on the Platform.
15. Changes to the Platform
First AML may alter, suspend, discontinue or restrict access to the Platform, with or without notice to the Customer or its Users, and will not be liable for doing so, provided such changes are not fundamental in nature and do not substantially and adversely affect use of the Platform.
16. Termination or Suspension
If a User does not comply with these Terms, First AML may terminate or suspend that User’s access to the Platform and refuse to provide the Services to the Customer.
First AML reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time upon 30 days written notice to the Customer. By continuing to use the Services, the Customer and its Users will be deemed to have accepted any such amendments.
18. Prevailing Terms
In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and the General Terms, the General Terms will prevail.
19. Local Compliance
First AML makes no representation or warranty that the Platform is appropriate or available for use in, or satisfies the laws of, the country in which it is being accessed. Users are responsible for ensuring that their access to, and use of, the Platform is not illegal or prohibited.
20. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with it or its subject matter (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the governing law and jurisdiction clause in the General Terms.
First AML Companies
- First AML Limited is a New Zealand company (number 6553092) with its registered office at 317 New North Road, Kingsland, Auckland 1010, New Zealand.
- First AML Pty Limited is an Australia company (number 643929140) with its registered office at 45 Clarence Street, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- First AML UK Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (number 13802565) with its registered office at 2 Palatine Avenue, London, United Kingdom, N16 8XH.
- First AML Pte. Limited is a company registered in Singapore (UEN 202201298D) with its registered office at 6 Raffles Quay #11-07, Singapore 048580.