Improving your KYC/KYB customer experience
Make your customer experience so good they tell everyone about it.
Catch every criminal. Delight every client.
First AML embeds excellent customer experience in the KYC/KYB process in five key ways.
Free your customers from paper pain and repetition strain. Domain expertise is automated and embedded into every facet of the First AML platform. Helping you improve your customer experience while staying compliant.
- One-click case request
- AI-driven biometric EIV
- Smart document collection and workflow management
- Omni-channel communication options
- Pre-verified complex and individual ecosystem access.
Personalise the onboarding engagement and make KYC a pleasurable experience with First AML's:
- KYC passport supporting lifelong business engagements
- Smart lists ensuring clients are only asked for what you need
- Exception-based PEP and sanctions notifications
We don't do manual. Instead, First AML delivers a delightful and compliant KYC/B experience through:
- Automated document collection and AI-powered verification
- Auto clean-up delivering human logic, in technology form.
- Entity structure build-outs, available at-a-glance
- Pre-defined reports for instant insight.
Get your customers onboard with minimal effort with First AML's embedded domain expertise creating optimal:
- AML workflows that deliver accurate and efficient results
- Smart tasks that ensure you get only what you need to be compliant
- Communications that get clients to cooperate and engage
- Exception based engagement, leaving your people to use their insight and understanding to address anomalies.
Combine our platform with your logo to dramatically increase response speed. Use our grey labelling functionality to build trust and transparency in the AML onboarding process. Helping incentivise clients to complete required AML tasks more quickly. Leaving you to get on with building stronger relationships and resilient revenue streams.
Say hello to competitive compliance.
It's an experience economy now.
Customer experience in compliance has gone from being an afterthought to a competitive differentiator. Research from leading corporate think tanks has highlighted some astonishing numbers:
- 35% of customers would switch service providers after just one bad experience
- An average 50% revenue uplift is achieved from digital transformation practices focused on CX
Speed and convenience matter most, both hitting over 70% in importance to consumers.
To successfully meet this need in KYC/B and CDD, it's more important than ever to build resilience into the entire onboarding process.
Trusted by local and global companies
Publications on user experience in AML and KYC/B
How leading finance companies are helping their customers (while slaying their competition)
It’s no secret that customer onboarding can be a painful experience for all involved; for the finance industry, it’s time consuming and costly.
Riding the dip: Compliance in a downturn market
We have seen this before: 1929, 1989, 2000 and most recently, 2008.
Your Complete Guide to Setting Up a Successful AML Compliance Programme
This guide breaks down the steps your business needs to take when setting up a successful compliance programme. Here’s what you need to get in place for upcoming AML changes.
Read the guide.
How leading non-bank lenders are helping customers achieve their dreams (while slaying their competition)
70% of consumers say speed and convenience matter most to them.
AML & Cybercrime
A deep dive into why AML is such an important line of defence businesses can take to protect themselves and society from cybercrime.
Here’s why our clients love First AML.
Customer centricity, unbelievable passion, endless positivity, lateral thinking and an ever-vigilant compliance and security focus.
First AML has removed friction and materially decreased verification delays from our customer due diligence process.Greg Starr MinterEllisonRuddWatts
With First AML the onboarding experience is effortless.Belinda Sinopoli Certane
First AML offers outsized operational impact and we've never had a customer complaint.Matt Gunn Icehouse Ventures